Nature didnâ€™t smile on print competition nights this year and we had to cancel both the February and March Print Nights due to snow. We have secured an additional meeting night on Wednesday, April 25, and are moving the cancelled March 7thactivities to that night. Here are the details:
- The February Assigned Topic (Sports) and the March Assigned Topic (Strange Signs) will be judged on April 25.
- There will be no make-up judging for February General or Monochrome categories. We will judge the March General and Monochrome categories.
- Please ensure that the print competition cards clearly have February or March circled to avoid any confusion with assigned topics.
- In keeping with the print competition rules, you may enter a maximum of 2 prints in the February Assigned (Sports) Make-up judging.
- There is no change to the March Print Competition. The assigned topic, general color and monochrome will be judged. You can enter a total of 3 prints with a maximum of 2 prints in any category.
Bottom line on April 25:
- You may enter up to two prints for the February assigned topic, â€œSportsâ€
- You may enter up to three prints for March: Assigned Topic ,â€œStrange Signsâ€, Monochrome or General â€” a maximum of two in any category.
Thanks and be sure to mark your calendars for April 25!